Friday, March 27, 2009

Delta Europe Deals




So I guess I’m going to become the Delta blogger. I got an email earlier this week telling me to take advantage of discounts on low cost air fares to Europe. I was expecting maybe $250 each way. Nope, it was $409 each way to Barcelona from Atlanta. Barcelona was the only “discounted” fare from Atlanta no less. With taxes, that means this ticket would be around $1,000 round trip. This sure isn’t cheap to me. Not like I was sitting on the fence between flying to New York or Barcelona and this “deal” is going to push me toward Barcelona. My point to Delta is…don’t waste my time on sale e-mails unless there's really a sale. Maybe give me a better selection, since I live in a city that is the major hub of Delta. Also, tell me the round trip price. I have no plans on moving to Spain right now. For keeping me up to date, but on useless information I give this latest attempt by Delta a Spork Rating of:






No comments: