Friday, March 13, 2009

In-Seat Power Outlets? Finally!!!



A few minutes ago, valued Delta customers, such as BA Roof and I, received an email bragging about their new non-stop service to Sydney from LAX. From the email...

"Make the trip in a spacious Boeing 777-200LR, which offers our BusinessElite® service with its state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment system; a five-course menu by celebrity chef Michelle Bernstein; a reinvented wine program; full-size pillows and duvets; and in-seat power outlets. You'll arrive rested, refreshed and ready to soak up all things Aussie."

This is really great because the only reason that I have not booked a flight to Australia is because I did not feel like I would be comfortable during the super long, half way around the globe flight. I've been scared of the tiny seats, the chances of getting stuck in between a morbidly obese person and a crying baby, those tiny pillows, and no way to charge my PSP mid-flight. For years I have said that if only Delta had in-seat power outlets I'd be en route to Sydney in a cocaine heartbeat! And now they do! That extra $2,000 I had been saving for a trip to Oz is finally getting transferred out of my ING account. Look out Claire Littleton, I'm coming for you.

No comments: