Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bristol and Levi Are No More?

Today I am in a deep depression because Lost did NOT air a new episode last night. This wasn’t a shock, since they informed us last week that they were cutting off our drug this week. So, now I have Lost withdraws this morning and almost didn’t get out of bed. So imagine how I felt when I learned turning on my computer hoping for some happy news that the fairytale marriage between Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston was off? What the heck? No caribou carriage-ride down main street Wasilla? No Canadian geese being released after the “I do”? No shooting grizzlies from a helicopter on the honeymoon?

Well, after I got over my complete shock that something like this could happen in my world, I immediately felt horrible for the conservative base that supported the Palins through the elections. What are they going to hang their hat on now? First, their star, Sarah Palin, took a huge blow after the 2008 elections. During that time they had to look the other way when they found out Bristol was having a child OUT of wedlock AND underage. Thank goodness at very least she would be getting married to the father. Ahhhh, yeah, about that. Now, Levi won’t even make an “honest” woman out of her? Besides my morning being ruined, I now imagine every hard line conservative wandering around their house aimlessly this morning in tears asking “Why, God, why ?!?!” while holding a picture from US Weekly magazine of Bristol. Oh well, at least Lost is coming back on next week. But Bristol and Levi's separation gets a thanks for ruining my morning Spork Rating of:


1 comment:

Glenna said...

Since this was one of the Today Show's leading stories yesterday morning, I knew it was BIG. For us democrats this is just common.