Monday, March 16, 2009

Chaos at Next Top Model


What I would have given to be on the second floor watching the mayhem on Saturday afternoon at the Next Top Model auditions. Picture the scene…thousands of dimwitted model wannabes waiting for their audition when panic ensued. Someone yelled “CHEESEBURGER!” and they all screamed and ran for their lives. Okay, so no one yelled cheeseburger, but someone did yell "fire". Now, if they were inside waiting in a room with only one exit that was shut, and the room filled with smoke, I could see there being fear and panic when someone yelled “fire”. But, the models were outside. There was plenty of room to escape. And the smoke? It came from a nearby car with a little engine trouble.

I mean, unless the car was on fire itself, it couldn’t have been producing so much smoke as for anyone to believe the building was burning down. The best part was someone later yelled “gun”, in the throes of the chaos. I feel sorry for the three smart models out in the world that will forever be stereotyped by this incident. How some smoke equals a gun and everyone freaks out, I will never know. I really shouldn’t be so mean though, since there were several injured and as one victim said “Do you know how many people lost their purses…tonight?” That was the real tragedy of it all. For their crowd control abilities, I give the CW and Tyra Banks:





For the comedy of it all, I give the model dreamers:




2 comments:

Joe Dude said...

Dear Mr. "Models Are Stupid,"

It's "throes," not "throws."

Love,
A Smart Model

BA Roof said...

Dear A Smart Model,

Thanks for being one of the three smart models and helping me when spell check will not.

Yours Truly,
Posting two fast four my own goode Mr. "Models Are Stupid"